Saturday, March 28, 2009

Someday...Chairs

I already have a small collection of garage sale finds (The Husband just shakes his head and rolls his eyes) for these projects. One is already painted a bright green and another is in pink. We have a collection of leftover paints in the basement to use on these someday. Again, these projects are courtesy of the Polk County Master Gardeners and their fantabulous display garden at the Iowa State Fair.


I really like the colors on this chair. The deep purple with the pink and orange really make a splash in the garden.


This is a chair that used to have a cane bottom that a large airplane (or spider) plant has been placed into. I'd like to try this with our huge airplane plant this summer. I think I have a good corner for it to hang out in this summer.


We're getting flurries today so no digging but I think The Husband and I may try to get one or two 3' x 3' boxes ready to go to Kansas tomorrow. Happy garden dreaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment